This is another shot of the stripes going all the way back.
After I was done with the green, I decided to make an orange face on the front! I always like painting orange because it really catches the eye. After the paint is done drying, I like to pack everything with white Rustoleum Protective Enamel.
This is a shot of the body after the first coat of protective enamel.
Here is another shot from the front after all the paint was finished drying. You will notice how different angles in the sun makes the paint change color. after two light coats of orange, I did a light coat of peal white. I then followed with several more coats of orange.
Overall I am super happy with with the new body. The pre cut was super helpful in cutting down on the amount of time it takes to prep and paint a body. All the vent holes are already cut out as well which is super nice. So far the body has performed exceptionally well, taking some major beatings and not parachuting anywhere!
Good luck at the races! Remember, you can always ask me for help, just look for the Pro-Line gear and the KLA logo at the track.