Sunday, February 28, 2016

Team Trinity

Hello Everyone! I wanted to let people know I will be running Team Trinity products this season.


I used to use Trinity products as a child and always loved how dominant their motors were. It has always been a dream of mine to be on Team Trinity and finally I have been blessed with the opportunity to. 



Here is a shot of the Trinity 24k 7.5 turn motor and the RevTech "The Brick" battery.








 The motor is simply stunning and really gives my chassis a flashy appeal.


Good looks are nice and all, but performance is key. I noticed that the 24K was considerably lighter than my old and faithful Reedy Sonic.

During testing, I noticed my car rotated better in the corners. I think the performance bump was due to the weight shifting forward a little to the battery.








I will give some more motor and battery updates soon!




Good luck at the races! Remember, you can always ask me for help, just look for the Pro-Line gear and the KLA logo at the track.





-Matthew Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment