Sunday, March 30, 2014

FactoryOne AE Big Bore Ultra Bushing Kits Review

Hello again! I am writing about my last upgrade I performed before the Friday races at OC/RC two weeks ago.



I upgraded the shock rings and plastic pieces with some machined Pieces I got from Factory One. These plastic pieces are machined to provide the utmost precision. There are no burs to trim or anything like that. The O rings and spacers fit perfectly in the big bore shocks on my SC10.2. There is no slop and the smoothness of the shock can be felt instantly. Also, no leaking! Thats right! The shocks no longer leak any oil. Anyone who has driven an Team Associated vehicle should know what I mean.








I ended up putting the rebuild kit into both my buggy and truck and I ended up dropping a full second in my lap times! Honestly, this was one of the best upgrades I have made for my vehicles.



I ended up taking 4th in Pro-2 that night and another 1st place finish in Rookie. I was very pleased with how my vehicles performed to say the least.


Good luck at the races! Remember, you can always ask me for help, just look for the Pro-Line vehicles with the KLA logo at the track.

-Matthew Garcia




No comments:

Post a Comment