Saturday, March 29, 2014

Making the switch!



So I have been a little MIA lately and it is because I have been working on making the switch to all Pro-Line vehicles.  I loved my Associated vehicles but it was time for something new and fresh. I am proud to say that I now run the Pro 2 shortcourse truck and buggy developed by Pro-line! I am also switching to all Pro-Line tires and wheels.

I tried the Ion clay tires the other week at Oc/Rc and I instantly fell in love with them. Normally I never believe what the package says, but this time it lived up to the hype. The tires are hooked up! I will be posting my progress with the my new Pro-2 SCT very soon.


Good luck at the races! Remember, you can always ask me for help, just look for the Pro-Line vehicles with the KLA logo at the track.

-Matthew Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment